“Gratitude Training will be available in 300 cities within 10 years…from 2017-2020 the goal is to grow 50% every year having a total of 20 centers by the end of 2020.”
~Jo Englesson, April 2016
How many times have you heard, “If it’s to be, it’s up to me!” Well, members of our Gratitude community have taken that saying to heart and demonstrated the distinction of Be, Do, Have! A powerful group of individuals DECLARED Gratitude Training Part 1 would be offered in New Jersey in 2017. They were committed to being a part of my vision… They were willing to do whatever it takes… And, drumroll please…
New Jersey, here we come!!! EWR-GT1 Part 1 is scheduled for August 3-6, 2017!! Can’t you feel the energy intensifying!?!
Continue reading “Here We Grow…”
Kobe Bryant recently shared an all-time great mindset, manifested into a subtle quote that not many people noticed. It’s been three weeks and I can’t get it out of my head, so I wanted to share. You can take it literally or (mostly) metaphorically – both work and can be applied to the dream you’re chasing.
The quote came from Kobe when he was on stage accepting the ‘Icon Award’ at the ESPYS. He was addressing fellow athletes:
“We’re not on this stage just because of talent or ability,” Bryant said.
“We’re up here because of 4 a.m. We’re up here because of two-a-days or five-a-days.
We’re up here because we had a dream and let nothing stand in our way. If anything tried to bring us down, we used it to make us stronger.”
There are thousands of athletes that had similar or even better talent than Kobe. Just like there are thousands of executives, leaders, sales managers, artists, musicians, writers, etc. that have the same and more talent than you and me.
Continue reading “Because of 4AM”
One of my best friend’s ex-husband, Dan, died recently. Friday, January 6th, King’s Day. What a weird way to start a sentence…best friend’s ex-husband! Why not just say, my friend, Dan? Well, that’s a blog for another day!
Dan was an amazing man: giving, compassionate, caring, thoughtful, a true altruist. He was only 60 and left behind two children, my god-children, Ivy 16, and Henry 14. I’ve known Dan for almost 20 years. His passing leaves me with a bit of sadness, mindfulness of my importance in others’ lives, and acute cognizance of my own mortality.
I became a mom of two amazing girls in the last two years, probably adding number three later this year, and married the love of my life almost three years ago. My life is full! I experience bliss, joy, child-like wonder, and innocence daily.
Continue reading “Surrender Is My Friend”
Come and join us for our very first VISION QUEST!!
At the Vision Quest Workshop, we explore some of the following concepts:
• Being in discovery about your vision and purpose.
• Effectively communicating your vision to others.
• What it means to live a vision-driven life.
• How taking committed action will support you in all areas of your life.
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
7 – 9 pm
Best Western Plus – Palm Beach Gardens
11360 US Highway 1
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33408
I have been reading the book “The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success” by Deepok Chopra. I just finished reading Chapter 2 and WOW!!! I am so inspired by what I just read, that I had to write about it!
The Law of Giving:
The universe operates through dynamic exchange . . . giving and receiving are different aspects of the flow of energy in the universe. And in our willingness to give that which we seek, we keep the abundance of the universe circulating in our lives.
In the chapter, it states that every relationship is one of give and take. The more you give, the more you will receive because you will keep the abundance of the universe circulating in your life. And what really struck a chord with me is that the intention behind your giving and receiving is the most important thing. Sounds like such a simple concept, yet reading the words, makes it all make sense to me.
Continue reading “Law of Giving”
When I utilize these 5 Steps in my everyday personal life, I consistently have extraordinary results:
- Write down all ideas, wants and desires.
- Create • Create • Create!!! This is a Strategic Action Plan–a PURPOSE DRIVEN, FOCUSED PLAN.
- COMMIT to that plan.
- Schedule specific blocks of time to do the work. Surrender to your commitment.
- Create a half-time check-in for yourself to see if you are on track. If you are, GREAT! If you are not, GREAT! And, now you know what you get to add. Re-commit to have the results you want.
– Kris Delgado
Forgiveness is a cornerstone of the Gratitude Training, alongside Love and Gratitude. The distinction of forgiveness within the Gratitude context is what, according to Jo, sets it apart from other centers. Creating forgiveness is what ultimately creates the space for Love and Gratitude to be.
Forgiveness is defined within the training three ways:
- To love and give as before. This is a reconnection to the authentic self where the context is innocence and where a human being is love. When people live as their whole, perfect and complete selves, life in paradigm giver and being love happens.
- To give up all hope that the past could have been any other way than it was.
Hoping for the past to be more, better or difference is detrimental to transformation since it keeps a person stuck in maintenance. Additionally, this person will remain at effect of his/her life instead of at cause. When a person chooses to be present in the moment, accountable for results to this point, and willing to look, it creates freedom where he/she can create and choose what is next and take vision-driven action.
- Grace is unmerited divine assistance; a virtue coming from God. Again, if every person is of god, whole, perfect and complete, this is a return to innocence. This is an acknowledgment that all we acquire and experience is a gift of and from divinity as a birth right. Forgiveness creates the space where grace can be let in.
By Holly Berube